Saturday, June 5, 2010

Brainstorming

Well, we are mostly packed up and currently trying to brainstorm all sorts of creative ways to "make it" through international airports with children (and all the gear that comes along with them)...I'm starting to think we're going to look like the Beverly Hill Billies without wheels.

This could get funny...well, at least for all the people laughing at us as we walk by :)

I will say it makes ME laugh to see my husband willing to trade in his rugged Patagonia-backpacker-man-backpack for a Britax-ghetto-fied-carseat-backpack.

My my my how time
and children change things.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

hope to keep up with your blog through this journey! excited that you guys are meeting our friends the Furmans! xxox

-- margaret said...

haha! ghetto-fied carseat backpack. love it. we're praying for you guys!!