Saturday, January 29, 2011

A typical day...

...finds Josie dressed up from head to toe in princess attire...this day was "no mama, I'm Ethiopia-Princess-Cinderella-Josie!" oh. Of course.




...finds Lucy into something...this day was the wipes. Yesterday was the water in the toilet. Yep. This girl keeps me on my toes, for sure!












...finds Papa challenging us all to push past
our fears to have a good time.








...finds Mama hanging out with two fun little girls
who are growing up WAY TOO FAST.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

What cuties! (Mama too)

Unknown said...

Yay you posted!!!!!!! Welcome back to blogging. : ) Thanks for putting up such cute pictures of the family. Where do you get the girl's clothing? It's always so cute and fresh. Jason and I were discussing it and wondering if it's from friends and family (hand-me-downs), or great deals that you find around the area? We're looking forward (someday far, far away) to dressing our kids all cute. Ok, I guess that's mostly me but Jason gets into it too. : )

Megan Sandoz said...

Sweet girls!

Unknown said...

What cute pictures. Was just ready to delete your blog from the desktop but decided to check it "one more time" and here were some pictures!!! Great to see and to share them with Gramps.